Syamsid Diary 8 : It's Been A Year


It's been a year already since I've left "the world of blogging" . There's a lot of going on but before I continuing , I wanted to wished "Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan" Hope this Ramadhan had a good benefits to us and efforts to make a better Muslim . I would like to make it short , what's going on during a year without blogging

As a contract workers , there is a terms of "end of the contract" . So most of the company that I joining in , had 2 to 3 years contracts (oversea) . Now I'm doing freelancing with a few small companies and also internet freelancing under UPWORK , mostly are from United States (customer) RM2000-5000 per month . ( Depends ) . Yes , during that time , I'm quite busy with all those office work .


(Now) I've a lot of free time , I can take a vacations on my own work which is good to have a quality time with friends and family . I lived  in Perak btw he he he, who knows we can meet up in any day :) . My life are pretty simple , "just do it , and take a good care of yourself , if you have more , let's help the others" that's a wrap for today . You can follow me On Instagram / Twitter or Facebook . I prefer twitter and instagram . Adios .
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

23 comments:

  1. News feed save you Mr Flymoo .You should do an expats style . I just quit with Shells do expats .First quite hard but when you got the flows it is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's quite a ball . There is a time to think of it but for now I will stick to the original plan ....

      Delete
  2. It's been a year .. Cepatnya masa berlalu.. Rasa mcm smlm ja baca blog nie haha.. Are you going to quit blogging? Still waiting for you new update, I just follow ur Insta.. haha xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I will keep continuing blogging , there's no point of stopping but yet Thank you and will follow you back . Shout out to me please :)

      Delete
  3. Wei, welcome back to blogging world. Please, don't quit! Keep blogging okay. I will waiting your new entry. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you . so much respect from me to you maintaining the blog very well . I will not but prolly it will takes time to post . Once again , thanks for the word of encouragement OM . :)

      Delete
  4. welcome back? all the best for what you are doing in life and gud luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Fuzy . That was really nice of you :) and you too ..

      Delete
  5. Woahhhh, you're finally back! Glad to hear story from you again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I'm glad that you're still know me . Haha . Btw Syilah Thanks for being a good blogger ....

      Delete
  6. Long time no see. It's hard to keep blogging continuously when you have a full job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right!! but this year I prolly will updated at least once a week . Btw Happy Ramadhan Nurul .

      Delete
  7. All the best in coping with your life.. Welcome back and I guess, salam kenal from me..? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Hahaha . OMG miss you too . Haha damn it why I feel so awkward !!! haha and THANK YOU SO MUCH :D

      Delete
  9. wooo, long time no see syamsid. hahah. welcome back, to you and to myself. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha welcome back fieyqa , hope we both are doing fine!!! Weehuuueewww

      Delete
  10. Welcome back~! Wow ! A year was quite long phew~ anyways, I love your blog xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. salam ramadhan ., dan selamat hariraya.,

    ps. the last time u left comment on uncle's blog was on USS., dh visit USS ??

    ReplyDelete